The missing author

Heeeyoo,
I've been missing for too long.
Dark thoughts invaded my mind, failure, and self-doubt,
And my writing is easily discouraged by negative opinion.
Maybe a little self-sabotage was involved as I had just finished my first official writing schedule.
Aaaand it was gone.
I realized blogger might not be the best option for my goal, which is to broaden awareness about mental health issues and struggles and to express my own problems as an outlet.
I want to help people, yes.
I chose to write this blog in English because I thought it would reach so much more people than my native language (Spanish). Simply because more people speak English. Makes sense, right? Yeah, but then I bumped into thousands of bloggers and vloggers giving the same message all over. Awareness is getting there. But, when I went back to work, I realized just how uneducated people are in Latin America regarding mental illness and general wellbeing.
So I'm giving priority to a Spanish version of this blog, but with focus on all mental illnesses, not just mine.

Anyway, I'll be back.
And much more consistent.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Let's talk about addiction: First step

Money, money, money

How do you get where you want to go?

Blaming your parents

Midnight rant: Kill the cow