Mentally ill millennials

Why "mentally ill millennials"?

Honestly, sounded funny and cool with the right amount of whiny-teen-feel.
Also, the SEO.

But, on top of everything, that's what I am, and that's what I'm hoping this blog will attract.

I am tagging myself as a mentally ill millennial because I am 23, with severe chronic depression and mild anxiety.
It's a fact.

I resent the notion of this subject being some sort of fashion, a product; something people consume, something I'm selling to people to stop and whine and feel bad about ourselves and live horrible lives and drive us towards suicide.

This isn't something I sell. This is my life. This is my struggle and this is my fight every day.

I'm not even trying to sell you my story.
I'm trying to reach people that suffer the same illness. People who share my pain. In order to find a solution that will help us all. I'm trying to do my best with what I've been through and turn it into hope. For you.

I'm trying to accept what and who I am at my core.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Let's talk about addiction: First step

Who are you?

Midnight rant: Kill the cow

Midnight rant: the psychology of the struggle

Money, money, money