Hello world

I have been writing almost all my life, but I can't shake my nerves.
The difference?
This is public, this is for you, this is for everyone.
I'm done with criticism, I'm done with hiding; I'm opening my heart and soul and putting them on display for you guys.
I'm terrified because, yes, I have anxiety and depression, those horrible old ladies that have told me that I will never be good enough.
However, I've learned recently that it is between this or death. I can't let the fire within me burnout. I can't accept a life of settling for survival, I'm desperate to live.

This post is just to take away the fear.
We'll see how it goes...
For now, hey, I opened a blog!

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Let's talk about addiction: First step

How do you get where you want to go?

Money, money, money

Let's talk about addiction: Rock bottom

Where do you want to go?