Midnight rant: Boldness

"Boldness implies the willingness to get things done despite risks."

I've decided to make BOLD my anthem for 2018, and honestly, I keep seeing the same signs on and on: when people say it in movies or tv, I find it on social media or someone talks about it around me.

FREEDOM LIES IN BEING BOLD - Robert Frost

Being bold is the end result of working through many personal issues.
I compare being bold to keep the fire inside your soul lit.
You have to go through every step in the AA program, starting for the very first one: admit surrender. Recognise rock bottom.
There's nothing compared to meeting someone who has lived hell and made their way back. They have unique awareness, strength, and appreciation for all things in life. It's kind of falling to the end of a pool and pushing yourself once you've touched the ground.

Today I was reading a book on Mexico's cultural, social and technological evolvement (México Rifado from Gabriela de la Riva) and I can't agree more:
"Taking risks is the only option because not taking risks is a very high risk in itself."
#Trueeeedat.

So, what bold move would set you free?


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Let's talk about addiction: First step

Who are you?

Midnight rant: the psychology of the struggle

Midnight rant: Kill the cow

Money, money, money